Creating a delicious cup of coffee depends not only on ingredients but also on a good machine. The coffee maker is a professional robotic device, it has shown the quintessence and modernity in it. Do you know any top brand coffee makers? We will take you to learn about the world’s most famous professional coffee makers, in the article below!
- Fresh Espresso for every cup the integrated burr grinder with adjustable settings grinds fresh beans every time to ensure maximum freshness. You can also use pre-ground in the second chamber – your choice of regular, specialty or decaf.
- The de’longhi lattecrema system creates perfectly layered Espresso beverages, with dense, rich, long-lasting foam in every cup from start to finish.
- Consistent brewing every time Each cup is automatically brewed to the perfect temperature, richness and density. And, you can customize the settings to ensure it’s always just the way you like it.
- The Breville Oracle Touch with touch screen delivers third wave specialty coffee at home using the 4 keys formula; It has a professional Dual Boiler construction that delivers unparalleled temperature control and simultaneous extraction and steaming
- DOSE CONTROL GRINDING: The integrated precision conical burr grinder automatically grinds, doses and tamps 22 grams of freshly ground coffee, for maximum flavor
- OPTIMAL WATER PRESSURE: The Over Pressure Valve limits the maximum pump pressure throughout extraction, helping prevent bitter flavors; Low pressure pre infusion gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction
- RANGE OF BEVERAGES: 21 Specialty drink options
- SIMPLE TO USE: Intuitive operation using 4.3" Touchscreen or App
- CONVENIENT: One-Touch, Americano function for long coffees
- Enjoy 5 coffees
- Intuitive touch display
- 12-step grinder adjustment
- Premier programming - The xelsis lets you program everything. From milk and espresso volume to dose, temperature, and texture only thing holding back your morning drink is you
- User profile - And once you have your favorite drinks dialed-in, you can save them to your dedicated profile for easy access
- Touchscreen control - The xelsis showcases its programming prowess with an accurate 3.5" Touchscreen
- From beans to latte, in a single touch. Espresso Made Right
- 18 espresso and specialty coffee recipes, with a simple touch of a button, including latte, cappuccino, macchiato, espresso, iced coffee, ristretto, flat white and more
- Built-in conical burr grinder with 13 settings for always freshly ground coffee, for any beans of your choice
- SIX-LEVEL AROMA: True and authentic coffee results are attributed to the Jura E8 Espresso Coffee Machine state-of-the-art technology. The unit's six-level Aroma G3 grinder preserves the coffee's delicious aroma and is capable of grinding fresh coffee beans two times faster than conventional grinders
- PULSE EXTRACTION PROCESS: Jura borrowed from some of the world's best baristas to engineer the Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.). This revolutionary technology optimizes coffee bean extraction time to allow for even short specialty coffees such as ristretto and espresso to have intensity and breadth of aromas unlike ever before
- CROWNING GLORY: Featuring Jura's own innovative Fine Foam Technology, the Jura E8 Espresso Coffee Machine invites you to indulge yourself in rich, delicious tasting coffee with the perfect layer of feather light milk foam. Call this the crowning glory of any popular specialty coffee including the latte macchiato and the cappuccino
- This compact machine has a professional burr grinder with 13 adjustable settings grinds fresh beans every time to ensure maximum freshness. You can also use pre-ground in the second chamber. Your choice of regular, specialty or decaf.
- The adjustable manual cappuccino system mixes steam and milk to create the thickest, longest-lasting foam for your cappuccino. And it’s easy to adjust the levels to prepare a creamy latte, macchiato or flat white. Height adjustable Coffee spout
- Simply adjust the menu settings for temperature, coffee strength and cup size according to your preferences. The machine takes care of the rest.
- Makes 6 specialty drinks including: cappuccino, Coffee, two coffees, Espresso, two Espresso, milk foam
- Controls make it easy to find, customize and brew your favorite drinks
- Pulse extraction process brews Coffee with a full, rich bouquet and delicious flavor
Last update on 2021-09-20 at 00:14 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API / PST Details
Top brand coffee makers on the market you should know
1. Delonghi Brand Coffee Maker
Delonghi brand was established in 1902 in Italy, with a closed, strict, strict production process and strict quality control to be able to create the best product lines.
The design of this brand is extremely compact, elegant, and the color is suitable for most spaces. Delonghi’s coffee machine is considered one of the trendiest coffee machines. Delonghi has a drip-stop mode to help ensure the temperature of the coffee. In the more expensive versions, Delonghi can combine the functions of making coffee and grinding coffee with a strong blade, high grinding efficiency, no noise, and saving time.
The special feature of Delonghi compared to other lines is that there are many coffee machine products from many different price segments for users to choose from. Other functions such as frothing milk, automatically regulating the amount of water, automatically aligning the amount of coffee to produce the best quality product.
Delonghi coffee machines are divided into many different types, to meet the needs of the market. Basically, compared to other high-end brands in the world, Delonghi has a moderate price. You can spend a not too high amount of money but still own a good coffee machine.
In addition, Delonghi also has machines for cafes and restaurants. The prices of these machines are moderate and have high capacity.
2. Jura Brand Coffee Maker
The full name of Jura is Jura Elektroapparate this is a famous and long-standing brand from Switzerland that was established in 1931. Among these lists, Jura is also quite prominent in the field of coffee machine manufacturing. get high.
Jura focuses on producing high-end automatic coffee machines with many of the most advanced and modern features in the world. The features of the product lines that Jura brings are extremely high, the design is exquisite, the price is not too high for home machines, especially the industrial line will be a bit higher.
3. Breville Brand Coffee Maker
Referring to the most famous coffee machine brands in the world, one must definitely mention the “infamous tycoon” in the world of coffee machines, grinders, and roasters. Breville is a brand specializing in Australian equipment and the product line was established in 1932. This is a highly appreciated brand with the most advanced coffee machines in the world, perfect features.
Therefore, it is understandable that the coffee machine product lines from Breville are sold at prices ranging from thousands to tens of thousands of dollars for a product. Although the price is high, the quality of this brand is a story of value and class.
Breville’s models integrate a lot of features suitable for many uses. Breville impresses from the style, from the interior design, the assembled accessories, along with the most modern features.
4. Philips Brand Coffee Maker
Philips is a pioneer and leading brand in the production of the highest quality and most advanced household products, health care, beauty products, it was established in 1891 in the Netherlands.
Philips products focus on elegant, neat design that is user-friendly yet fully functional. The quality of espresso cups is also excellent, thanks to the spout. Automatic milk, coffee, and milk are mixed together. Combined with the artistic drawing faucet function, you will become a true barista.
Compared to big names like Delonghi or Breville in the production of coffee machines, Philips is still too “young”. However, if you look at the brand awareness as well as the customer’s love for this brand, the effect is not small! As mentioned above, the models of this brand are designed to be simple, compact, and have a variety of models for users to choose from.
5. Saeco Brand Coffee Machine
Established in 1876 in Italy, the Saeco automatic coffee machine brand has always provided a line of high-quality, high-quality espresso machines to consumers. Up to now, Saeco is one of the leading famous coffee machine manufacturers in the world as well as in the Italian and European markets with the name: Saeco International Group (SIG).
In particular, the Saeco coffee machine brand has been present in many continents and countries around the world including Europe, North America, Latin America, Australia, Asia, and over 60 other countries to provide Meet the product lines of automatic coffee machines, traditional machines, coffee grinders with increasingly upgraded and improved features to suit the needs of use in modern life.
In addition, Saeco also launched many coffee machine products with different price segments to best serve customers!
6. Faema Brand Coffee Maker
Faema has been manufacturing professional coffee machines with lines such as espresso and cappuccino machines since 1945. Over 60 years in the industry, Faema has made consumers more secure than ever with its wealth of experience. and high-quality products. Most of its models have a large capacity, suitable for coffee shops, luxury hotels and restaurants, and high mixing needs.
Coming from Italy, as an imported product manufactured with high-quality standards, most Faema coffee machines have high prices. Despite the high cost, when choosing its products to invest in your business, you will never regret the money spent.
7. Rocket Brand Coffee Maker
Rocket is also a brand from the country that makes people fall in love – Italy, Rocket’s models are manufactured in a traditional manual style.
Rocket’s products often have luxurious, sophisticated, and elaborate designs from details suitable for modern spaces. Depending on the price of the models, the capacity of Rocket coffee machines has different capacities, the higher the price, the larger the capacity of the kettle, and the larger the container.
Most of Rocket’s models are famous for working efficiently with large capacity and helping you save a lot of energy.
In addition, the chassis of the Rocket series is optimized by skilled engineers, arranging the internal components to ensure that the quality and features of the machine are not affected.
Currently, this brand is present in more than 40 countries and is ready to bring you delicious and quality coffee cups if you choose Rocket’s coffee machine products.
Rocket’s coffee machines range in price from medium to high for a variety of purposes. Rocket brand coffee machines are not for business but also suitable for families and offices.
8. Nuova Simonelli Brand Coffee Maker
Nuova Simonelli continues to be a brand from Italy, with product lines considered “upper-class”. It does not make loud noises, does not affect the quiet space for guests to work and chat.
Possessing intelligent functions such as automatic foaming of milk, adjustment of water temperature, amount of coffee. Nuova Simonelli models are quite expensive. However, with large coffee shops and a large number of customers, Nuova Simonelli is the choice that brings high economic efficiency.
9. Melitta Brand Coffee Maker
As a professional coffee machine product line made in Germany, the Melitta brand has always been famous as one of the famous automatic coffee machine manufacturers. Every year, this famous brand has supplied to the market specialized product lines for coffee preparation such as paper filter coffee and coffee machine.
In particular, Melitta also has many different branches in many countries around the world.
With experience in the production of automatic coffee machines, Melitta specializes in providing dispensers. That combines many specialized features, from espresso, cappuccino, or a unique combination of coffee cream and delicious, greasy coffee. In particular, users can also easily adjust the intensity, lightness, temperature during extraction to suit each person’s taste.
In addition, this product line is also designed to be compact, easy to disassemble, and convenient to clean the body.
How to choose the best and right coffee machine for you?
Clearly define the need to use the machine
Determining user needs is one of the first things to do when intending to buy any product. When determining the need to buy a coffee machine, you will easily filter and choose the product that suits your needs and your current pocket.
For each need, there will be corresponding machines such as automatic coffee machines, semi-automatic coffee machines, drip coffee machines, capsule coffee machines.
You should easily filter and choose the product that suits your needs and your current pocket
The performance of the machine will be determined by the operating capacity, so this is an indispensable factor when buying a coffee machine.
For home use, you should choose machines with a capacity of 900W to 1100W with a capacity of 0. 8 to 1 liter.
As for business needs, you should choose a power from 1300W, 1450W, 1500W, or maybe even over 1800W depending on the size. This capacity will help you save maximum time and effort in making coffee.
In addition, now there are batch coffee machines with speed in seconds, you can refer to on the market.
The boiler is one of the most important parts of the coffee machine. The size of the boiler will have a great influence on the energy use process.
The popular boiler sizes of coffee machines today:
- Machine type 1 group head: Capacity from 1. 8 – 2. 5 liters,
- Machine type 2 group head: Capacity from 5 – 12 liters
- Machine type 3 group head: Capacity from 11 – 18 liters
- Machine type 4 group head: Capacity from 20 – 22 liters.
Model and design of the machine
Although the style or design will usually not affect the quality of the coffee, however, if you need a machine that enhances the elegance or beauty of the interior space, this is a very worthwhile factor. consider.
For large coffee shops, a delicately designed coffee machine will help customers appreciate your space. As for the needs of home use, priority should be given to machines with compact design, lightweight, and easy to move.
Price of coffee machine
Price is a very important factor that determines the quality, capacity, and design of the machine.
You should choose the best coffee machines that suit the money you can spend. Do not be greedy for cheap but poor quality machines. You will throw money out the window!
Do you know how to use the coffee maker properly?
The way the coffee machine is used will directly affect the quality of the coffee output and the life of the machine. To use the coffee machine properly, you should note the following:
- It is recommended to clean immediately after each use of the machine, to avoid the long-term case of coffee residue and glue affecting the quality of the machine.
- Should choose coffee used for coffee machines, especially with espresso machines. Because if using the wrong materials or poor quality materials, it will easily lead to problems such as blocking and damaging machine parts.
- With filter-type machines, it is recommended to run the machine with water first after buying it to clean the machine.
- If the machine has problems such as loud noises or not working, check the joints and other parts of the machine to see if they are installed correctly.
- It is necessary to check the amount of water in the drawer before turning on the machine, always making sure the tank always contains enough water. If the machine works with a drawer without water, it will easily lead to motor burnout.
- Do not put the brewed coffee back into the machine because it is very easy to clog the machine parts, leading to the condition of the machine being quickly degraded and damaged.
- Use only clean water to make coffee.
- If not used for a long time, before storing you should let the machine run without water for overall cleaning.
Coffee is an indispensable drink for many people. Whether you want to buy a coffee machine for home or for business. You should choose to buy the best coffee machines from big brands. In this article, we have shared with you the top brand coffee makers. Hopefully, our sharing will help you get more delicious cups of coffee!
Sponsored by Friedokra.org