Last Update: November 14, 2021
- 7075 ALUMINUM ALLOY:Trekking poles made from 7075 aerospace aluminum alloy, hiking pole can withstand pressure and impact better than carbon. The surface treatment creates a protective coating against corrosion, thus providing a high level of corrosion resistance. Screws are covered with plastic that will not corrode easily when it rains. Black plastic parts will not become brittle even in winter.
- FOLDABLE AND DOUBLE LOCKING:YOVITAL Walking Sticks Collapsible Hiking have an easy to folding system. You can extend your trekking poles from 43" all the way to 53" quickly. Note: Please be careful not to exceed STOP line. When not in use, trekking poles can be folded to 11" to be stored within your backpack. Trekking poles have a hand tightener and a hidden button for double locking.
- LIGHTER AND STRONGER:YOVITAL Trekking Poles'tough aluminum can withstand better pressure and impact than carbon fiber,hiking or climbing withstand more weight, and trekking poles are light enough for the outdoors, each trekking pole weighs only 9 oz, allowing you to move quicker and faster while exerting less energy.
- PROVIDES OPTIMAL COMFORT:Hiking Poles Lightweight,the non-slip PP + EVA handle can absorbs sweat and moisture, keeping your hands cool and dry on long hikes. Breathable wrist straps ensure you don't accidentally drop your bipole and provide maximum comfort all day long. The extended foam sleeve is made of soft EVA foam to help you during switchbacks and sudden changes in terrain.
- MULTI-TERRAIN:Trekking Poles for Hiking handle any terrain includes snow baskets, rubber boot tips, sand/ mud baskets, rubber tips, trekking poles velcro and two carry bags. Upgraded trekking poles tips are more wear-resistant, enhance balance, stability, and endurance. Easy to explore the beauty of nature.
- IMPORTED HIKING POLES: If you have any questions about hiking poles, please contact us. Our customer service representatives are trained and can answer any questions within 24 hours.