Last Update: October 14, 2021
- Built for your rhythm: Whether walking on flat ground, uphill or downhill, TheFitLife walking poles can help you to establish and maintain a consistent rhythm, increase your average speed, rest your arms and get you further on the trail. Made of shock absorbent, high quality 100% carbon fiber, incredibly sturdy and durable so that they can reduce compressive impact on knees, legs, ankles and feet and absorb any noise.
- Ultra light, a great helper on any adventure: Only weights 0.44lbs(0.2kg) per pole, lightweight but great for maintaining balance in difficult terrain such as during river crossings, on tree root-strewn trails, slippery bog bridges, countryside or backpacking trails. With our rubber tips accessories significantly increase the traction on slippery surfaces like mud, snow, and loose rock. When not in use, simply put them in the carrying bag or your backpack, no barrier at all.
- Ease of use, one sizes fit all: The flip lock technique is more reliable and allows you to extend the poles from 24" (62 cm) all the way to 53" (135 cm) quickly when using, and then collapse the poles to original length for storage. With the measuring scale on the walking poles, you can easily get the ideal length you want. The water-proof carrying bag allows you to easily pack and carry the poles. Perfect fit no matter how short or tall, men or women, adult, seniors, kids, children.
- Comfortable handles allow you to go further: Ergonomic anti-slip natural cork grip handle precisely accommodate your palm, absorb sweat and keep your hands comfortable throughout your hike. The adjustable wrist straps with allow trekking poles to hang from your wrists during a particularly steep scramble, and the extended EVA foam sleeves offer you one more option in switchbacks or abrupt changes in terrain.
- Satisfy your thirst for adventure: You’ll feel 100% satisfaction from the moment you received the trekking poles. They come with a carrying bag and a full set of rubber accessories for trekking, hiking, camping, nordic walking, snowshoeing, mountaineering and backpacking, etc. We are quite sure that you will be super-impressed with the durability, portability, versatility and high quality of our trekking poles.