Last Update: October 10, 2021
- Best Design for Active Outdoor Enthusiasts: After years of drafting, producing, and testing tons of sleeping mat designs, the OutdoorsmanLab team finally came up with the best air pad design to best serve you, an active outdoor enthusiast. Yes, OutdoorsmanLab is the original inventor of this popular design (Patent Number: D802,336) - unmatched quality from the sleeping pad that started it all - OutdoorsmanLab.
- Perfect for Backpackers and Hikers: The Ultralight sleeping pad can roll up to 8x3 and weighs only 14.5oz - similar to a water bottle. This is perfect for backpackers who want to pack light and compact. No worry about being bulky and heavy. It’s the worry-free option for serious adventurers - no back aches carrying it or headaches setting it up.
- Sleep Better Under the Stars After a Long Day of Hiking: Even though it is very compact, this camping pad expands to 73 x 22 and has an optimal thickness of 2.2 inches. Active outdoorsmen find this thickness extremely comfortable, even for back sleepers and side sleepers. With an R-value of 2.2, you can stay nice and toasty camping out in temps all the way down to 40 F (4 C). It has no chemical smell and doesn't have noise. You’ll wake up refreshed, energized, and ready to explore nature.
- Easy Inflation & Deflation for Explorers on the Go: Our camping mat has an easy-to-use air valve for quick inflation (only 10-15 breaths). A few more breaths provide extra firmness & support. Deflation is also very easy by pushing the black rubber piece inside the valve "inside-out" to create a 'leak’. Then, simply start folding the pad away from the valve, toss the light, compact mat in your pack, and proceed to your next adventure!
- Quality Guaranteed or Your Money Back: OutdoorsmanLab sleeping pads are carefully inspected before shipping to ensure that they are in perfect condition, especially since so many buy our exclusively-designed sleeping pads as gifts. Your sleeping pad is built to last and provide you with as many great nights of sleep as possible. If we don’t live up to any of these promises, we insist that you contact us so we can issue a refund + free sleeping pad on us!