Last Update: October 10, 2021
- Package Includes: Set of 3 Pairs of Merino Wool Blend Winter Cold Weather Crew Length Socks for Men and Women
- INCREDIBLY SOFT & COMFORTABLE: 75% Merino wool blend ensures comfort all day long – no itch! Each crew cut sock provides cushioning, compression, arch support, a smooth knit toe seam and a reinforced heel and toe to ensure maximum comfort and protection for your feet. 15% of each sock is made with durable nylon that reduces wear and tear while 10% is composed of stretchable elastic that keeps your socks from loosening.
- BREATHABLE INSULATION: Keeping your feet cozy and warm in winter, these thermal boot socks won’t weigh you down or let your feet overheat while you are on the move outdoors. These insulating MERIWOOL unisex socks are machine-washable on cold settings and safe to tumble dry on low heat, so they’re ready when you are for your next adventure while working, hiking, trekking, camping, hunting, playing winter sports, mountaineering, ice fishing, skiing, snowboarding, and more.
- WICKING & ODOR RESISTANCE: Merino wool’s natural wicking and odor-resistant properties keep you dry and comfortable in cold weather. Through the process of wicking, Merino wool is the most breathable fabric and absorbs moisture better than other fibers. Wicking refers to a fabric’s ability to pull moisture away from your body and keep you comfortably dry.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER CARE: If your MERIWOOL Unisex Crew Socks do not perform to your satisfaction, return it to us within 90 DAYS along with your proof of purchase for a hassle-free refund, exchange, or replacement. Your garment is made with a Merino wool blend that is washer/dryer safe, but recommended to air dry.