Last Update: September 27, 2021
- The USA-made Dividend's Composite Blade Technology permanently joins two steels in one blade; hard, corrosion-resistant N690 on the blade upper and tough, wear-resistant D2 on the cutting edge.
- The distinctive anodized, olive green, 6061-T6 aluminum handle is decked out with machined details and an American flag silhouette.
- SpeedSafe technology makes this knife quick and easy to open with a pull back on the flipper. The position is then safely secured with liner lock technology.
- A versatile, deep-carry pocketclip is adjustable for tip-up or tip-down, left- or right-handed carry.
- The Dividend knife measures 7. 25 inches end to end when opened, 4. 25 inches when folded, and weighs just 2. 8 ounces.