Last Update: October 9, 2021
- The Kelty Cosmic 20 Degree sleeping bag is ideal for 3-season backpacking and camping. Water-resistant down insulation and an array of features make this sleeping bag a great combination of value and comfort.
- This sleeping bag is insulated with 600-fill DriDown. Renowned for efficiency in retaining heat and compressible properties, down has an incredibly soft, comfortable feel, and continues to provide the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
- Employing a unique, innovative polymer application, DriDown actually creates a hydrophobic finish on each individual plume of down. This treatment results in insulation that stays dry longer and dries faster.
- A draft tube behind the 60" two-way locking anti-snag zipper and an insulated hood enhance the thermal efficiency of the Cosmic 20 Degree bag.
- A polyester taffeta liner provides internal comfort. Other features include a small pocket to keep electronics handy and a naturally-shaped foot box.