Last Update: October 14, 2021
- ✔Ultralight and Portable: With dimensions of 36x 83x 40 in, KAZOO ultralight 1 person backpacking tent can room 1 adult. It weighs only 3.3 lbs. and can be nicely packed into a 20x6in-carrying bag. It is an ideal waterproof tent for various outdoor activities such as backpacking, camping, and hiking.
- ✔Easy to Assemble and Freestanding: With a freestanding design, KAZOO 1 person ultralight backpacking tent is easy to assemble and disassemble. One integrated aluminum pole with clip attachments on the backpack tent ensures a hassle-free set-up.
- ✔Water Resistant: The KAZOO 1 person ultralight backpacking tent is double-layered. The liner is made of B3 mesh+190T breathable polyester, and the full-coverage rainfly is made of 210T Ripstop, all the materials are recyceled. This tent has passed waterproof tests with a rating above 3000 mm. All joints are coated with waterproof material to prevent leakage.
- ✔GRS Certified Recycled Fabrics: As a nature lover and an outdoor enthusiast, KAZOO strives to protect the environment by using recycled materials. All fabrics are made of pure recycled environmental protective materials through the ECO CIRCLE recycling system. Every tent comes with a certificate of authenticity that states the fabrics used on the tent meet the Global Recycled Standards certified by Textile Exchange.
- ✔Durable and Breathable: Designed with advanced structural techniques and made with tear-resistant fabric, KAZOO 1 person backpacking tent is durable and stable. Large sections of mesh and the D-shaped door ensures excellent ventilation. Made with 100% recycled fabric, KAZOO ultralight backpack tent provides protection from harsh weather while remaining durable and breathable.