Last Update: October 17, 2021
- 3.13lbs SAVE SPACE and SHAVE WEIGHT - Designed to maximize durability, warmth, and water resistance. This hammock mummy sleeping bag has hydrophobic 800 fill power goose down paired with a revolutionary ClusterLoft base. ClusterLoft performs better than down for durability under compression and moisture resistance. It is considered the closest synthetic insulation to natural down due to its performance and construction mimicking natural down clusters.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN - ONE BAG TO RULE THEM ALL: This 4 season ultra light hammock compatible 800 Fill Power Goose Down filled sleeping bag with a ClusterLoft base (for added durability and moisture resistance) integrates with any hammock to serve as both an underquilt and a top quilt. It is also designed to be used on the ground while tent camping. Built for men and women's cold weather camping, hiking, & bikepacking.
- EXTRA WIDE DESIGN - Our hammock compatible bags are designed to be 4 inches wider for ample room in a hammock and extra width while on a sleeping pad. This oversized design is perfect for those looking for more space to move, combining the benefits of a rectangular bag with those of a mummy bag.
- STAY WARM and DRY as a result of Water-resistant shell fabric and Hydrophobic 800FP goose down - the microscopic air clusters found in down feathers create "loft" that trap heat and keeps you warm. Extreme Limit is 15 Degrees F, Lower Limit (men) is 30 Degrees F, and Comfort Limit (women) is 50 Degrees F.
- LONG LASTING DURABILITY from ultralight water repellent DWR treated UL 400T 20 D ripstop nylon fabric liner with double large YKK zippers and anti-snag slider, center-zip design for easy access, wide shoulders and large footbox, snag-free Velcro, drawstring, vertical baffles, and compression stuff sack case for storage included. Comes in size Regular (Individuals up to 6'), and Long / Tall / XL (Individuals up to 6'6").