Last Update: October 10, 2021
- SET UP - With our tents you only need to connect the airframe, inner tent, and outer tent once before your first use. After that your tent can simply be rolled out like a sleeping bag, pumpen up and fixated with pegs in case of strong winds. To pack up simply open one of the valves to deflate the airframe and roll up the tent to put it back in the pack sack.
- ONE PUMP SYSTEM - The airchambers of the frame are connected. That way, the entire tent can be pitched using only one valve. After the tent is pumped up within few seconds, disconnect the airchambers using the small clips attached so that the tent remains stable even if one airchamber is damaged (Multi Chamber Safety System).
- STABILITY - Thanks to the geodesic frame structure our tents are extremely stable. Even our largest tent can withstand windspeeds up to 110mph.
- ROOF DESIGN - The tent's centre becomes an additional supporting point. This allows the formation of a star-shaped roof. The result is a point-symmetrical slope that offers five run-offs for rain.
- FACTS - Packing Size: 16x13x9in, Weight: 10.6lbs, Ground Area: 54 square feet, Double-layer air struts, 5000mm water column, see Heimplanet Groundsheets for extra floor protection.