Last Update: October 28, 2021
- [ 20D SHELL + DWR COATING + 300T LINING - ] - The hammock underquilt is made of 20D ripstop nylon shell with a DWR coating. This premium material allows it to wear well and last longer. Soft 300T polyester pongee lining; imitation silk floss filling, is warm and cozy, protecting you from the cold of winter.
- [ BIG SIZE - FITS ANY STANDARD SIZE HAMMOCK ] - Hammock under quilt size: Length 98.4 inch, maximum width 51.2 inch. Wide size, wraps the sides and bottom of your hammock. Combine the warmth and insulation of a sleeping bag with the comfort of a hammock. Designed to fit snugly to all standard sized hammocks, keeping you warm and toasty in chilly temperatures, no Cold Butt Syndrome (CBS) anymore!
- [ ELASTIC STRAP ON BOTH ENDS - EASY TO SETUP ] - This camping hammock underquilt comes with elastic straps, and short bungee cord loops on both ends for an easy and cozy fix to your hammock. Set up and take down is quick and easy with our design. We’ve also included for you 2 larger carabiners if you prefer.
- [ COMFORT TEMPERATURE RANGE - EXTEND HAMMOCK CAMPING SEASON ] - 4 season hammock underquilt, great for comfortable temperature ranges from 20°F – 68°F. This underquilt is perfect for extending the hammock camping season; from spring and summer, to autumn, or even in warmer winter days (NOTE: not for cold winter) it will keep you warm.
- [ PERFECT PORTABLE SIZE – PACKS UP SMALL ] - It weighs only 2.2 lbs, and comes with a compression stuff sack, to compress into a small size for easy carrying and to save space. It is perfect for camping, backpacking, hunting, outdoor activities, and mountaineering.