Last Update: November 7, 2021
- ♔【Large capacity battery power】: This 155Wh portable solar generator provides larger power capacity, that means the camping power supply can efficiently power up the same electronic devices longer. It can fully charge the mobile phone 22 times, the laptop 4 times, the CPAP machine takes about 2-3 hours, the led light is more than 40 hours, and the mini refrigerator is about 5 hours. Applicable for emergency situations such as hurricane emergency, camping off-grid, short blackouts.
- ♔【Widely range of application】: NusGear 155Wh portable charge station built in AC outlet (110V, max 155W) for charging laptop, TV, fan, lights etc; DC ports (10A / 120W max) for holiday lights, charging air pump, car air fan, car charger, CPAP machine, car refrigerator, monitors, RC drones etc; 2 USB ports (3.1A max),1 QC 3.0 USB and 1 QC 3.0 USB C for charging phones, e-reader tablets, mp3 player, headphones etc and Type-C USB devices. Please make sure AC device does not exceed 150W.
- ♔【Multiple input modes & solar recharge】: The rechargeable power station weighs only 3.52lbs and a compact handle design makes it's easy to take it to everywhere for outdoors enthusiasts. There are multiple ways to charge the portable power station. On the wall, you can recharge the power supply by AC outlet. When driving, recharging is super-easy by 12V cigarette lighter for 8-9 hours. And built-in MPPT helps it recharged under sun with solar panel (18-23V/35-40W and sold separately).
- ♔【Completely safe & very quiet】: Battery Management System (BMS) enables voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations to ensure complete protection for you and your devices. Built-in multiple safe-charging design provides short circuit protection, over current protection, over power protection, low voltage protection and over temperature protection.
- ♔【Emergency light & LCD display】:This unit is built with dual white LED flashlight, which could give off 2 lighting modes (steady light and flashing light) to meet your different needs. Press the flashlight button to switch on the flashlight and single press the button to switch to blink / SOS mode. The display shows DC input status, USB output status, AC output status and Amount of power remaining.