Last Update: October 14, 2021
- 7 Lighting Modes : The headlamp features seven different lighting modes and its dual switches control CREE XPG LED (high/medium/low/strobe) and COB Lighting (White/Red/Green), allowing optimal lighting for any situation.
- Superior Brightness : With 300 lumens (max setting) of power, the headlamp can easily spot a distance of 328 FT for a maximum of 2.25 hours, and proximity lighting can emit up to 180 lumens, which gives you a large area of light for any nighttime mission.
- Ideal for Outdoor Activities : The headlamp is perfect for general use such as camping, hiking, climbing, fishing and more. IPX4 water resistance rated and 1-meter (3-1/4) impact resistance tested make it durable and weather worthy. Moreover, it has an emergency whistle and a red-flashing taillight on the rear that is designed specifically for night runners.
- Lightweight & Fully Adjustable : The lightweight design (only 3-9/16 oz. with batteries) as well as adjustable elastic headband will make it comfortable to wear for long periods of time. 30-Degree tilting head enables you to focus light wherever you need it.
- Widely Used: Can be uses in a broad of situations and circumstances. Such as camping, hiking, running, jogging, fishing, hunting, cycling, reading.