Last Update: October 14, 2021
- Strong, weatherproof, and spacious, the Eureka! Timberline SQ Outfitter 6 sleeps up to six people in its A-frame structure.
- Eureka!'s proprietary SQ frame incorporates a mid-span spreader bar to increase the internal volume by 24 percent, creating more usable space for cots and gear.
- Lengthening the fly and extending the ends creates a pair of vestibule wings for added wet weather protection for the doors and windows.
- The pair of generously-sized D-style doors feature a raised entry height at the fly eave, making it easier to climb in and out of the tent while the oversized #8 and #10 zippers are durable and allow for smooth opening and closing.
- Stay cool on warm nights and drier on damp mornings thanks to the High/Low venting and zippered mesh window in the rear.
- Keep essentials close at hand with the two convenient interior pockets.
- Sleeps six people; tent area is 87.1 sq ft; measures 10 feet, 3 inches by 8 feet, 6 inches (floor) and 6 feet, 4 inches tall; packs to 8 by 28 inches; minimum weight of 15 pounds.
- Includes: Tent Body, Fly, Aluminum Poles (4), Junction Tubes (2), Fly Rods (2), Spanner, Tent Bag, Stake Bag, Pole Bag, Stakes (12), Guy Ropes (10), Instructions.
- Ideal for: backpacking, hiking, scouting camps, backwoods outposts, kayak and canoe camping and adventure camping.
- Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun - from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture - reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about.