Last Update: November 8, 2021
- Built for heavy weather but made of lightweight materials, the four-season, three-person Eureka! Mountain Pass tent with a roomy 45 square foot interior is made for backcountry adventuring.
- With a highly breathable, lightweight canopy and zippered, removable side panels, the Mountain Pass is a true three or four season convertible style tent - a home away from home in any season.
- Waterproof rain fly keeps the tent protected from the elements and creates two vestibules (14.2 square foot front, 9.5 square foot rear) for storing packs, wet boots, cooking gear, and more.
- High/Low Vent - Air Exchange system allows cooler air in through the low vents and warmer air up and out to reduce moisture inside the tent.
- Features removable side panels that provide an added layer of protection in changing conditions, plus a gear loft and five pockets for storing essentials.
- Sleeps three people; tent area is 45.2 sq ft; measures 7 feet 4 inches by 6 feet 6 inches (floor) and 3 feet 8 inches at center peak; weighs 6 pounds 6 ounces (at minimum) and packs down to 7 by 19 inches.
- Includes: Tent Body, Fly, Footprint, Aluminum Main Pole Frame, Aluminum Ridge Pole Frame, Tent Bag, Stake Bag, Pole Bag, Stakes (11), Guy Ropes (6), Instructions.
- Ideal for: backpacking, trail and backcountry camping, kayak and canoe camping, bikepacking, overlanding, rooftop camping, bicycle camping, adventure camping, beach camping.
- Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun - from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture - reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about.