| Amazon ||$599.00|| In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.|| $599.00 || Buy |
Last Update: October 14, 2021
- Based on a U. S. Marine Corps design, the ultra-sturdy four-season, four-person Eureka! Assault Outfitter tent (63. 8 square feet) is built to withstand driving rain, blowing sand, and arctic cold.
- Full-Coverage Storm Shield rain fly with 1500-millimeter fabric coating effectively keeps rain and snow out and creates two vestibules for storing packs, wet boots, cooking gear, and more.
- Breathable two-panel mesh doors and closable vents in the tent body help control ventilation, and the High/Low Air Exchange venting system helps reduce moisture inside the tent.
- Freestanding dome design uses three durable yet lightweight DAC poles, and setup is easy with post and grommet assembly and pole sleeves lined with polyester oxford.
- Sleeps four people; measures 8 feet 6 inches by 7 feet 6 inches (floor) and 4 feet 8 inches tall; packs down to 8 by 22 inches; weighs 14 pounds 13 ounces (at minimum).
- Includes: Tent Body, Fly, Aluminum Main Poles (3), Tent Bag, Stake Bag, Pole Bag, Stakes (9), Guy Ropes (10), Instructions.
- Ideal for: backpacking, hiking, extreme weather camping; scouting camps, backwoods outposts, kayak and canoe camping, and adventure camping.
- Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun - from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture - reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about.