Last Update: November 8, 2021
- Designed to handle all types of extreme weather conditions, the four-season, two-person Eureka! Alpenlite XT tent features a sturdy six-pole A-frame design.
- Full-Coverage StormShield rain fly effectively keeps rain and snow out and creates a vestibule with a cold weather PU transparent window to brighten the interior.
- Setup is quick and easy even in harsh rain and snow thanks to clips and post and grommet corner attachments and the 9.5-millimeter 7001-T6 freestanding, shock-corded aluminum poles.
- Packed full of storage options, the Alpenlite XT includes six pockets, two gear lofts, and two flashlight loops.
- Tent has an interior height of 3 feet, 4 inches, weighs 7 pounds, 7 ounces, packs down to 5.5 by 19 inches; includes tent body and fly, poles, stakes, and guylines.
- Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun - from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture - reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about.