Last Update: November 9, 2021
- Rain, rain, go away: The DryFly Rain Tarp is made of polyurethane-treated ripstop nylon and features the best water-shedding capabilities. Stay dry and cozy all night long.
- Safe from any storm: Features a unique shape and a spacious interior with all the headroom you could ask for, providing an allover coverage area to keep you and your gear dry.
- Adventure ready: Weighing only 22 ounces, the DryFly has a built-in stuff sack, making it super easy to take on trips or store when not in use.
- Keep your gear dry: The DryFly Rain Tarp is versatile and durable, making it the perfect shelter for your tarp, to protect your gear, clothes, backcountry kitchen, or your furry friend.
- Please note: ENO attempts to reduce potential waste by using every bit of fabric available in production, so the color of the stuff sack and stitching might vary from what is pictured. (Tarps do not come with stakes. Stakes are sold separately.)