Last Update: November 14, 2021
- Puffy, Cozy and Warm: Our ultra-warm blanket is filled with 650 Fill Power down, giving you unrivaled insulation. It can be fully puffed to 1.57 inches (4 cm) loft, helping to trap in your warmth and help you stay cozy and warm - whether out by the campfire or at home.
- Lightweight and Packable: Our compact down camping blanket (1 person) weighs only 1.1 lbs. Fully open the down blanket measures 54" x 80" (137 x 203 cm) and compresses to as little as 6.7" x 13". 2 person version weighs only 1.76 lbs, measures 80" x 84" (203 x 213 cm) and packs down to 7.5" x 15". Each blanket comes with a stuff sack and heavy-duty clasp for extreme compression, carrying, and storage.
- Spill and Water Resistant: Our blanket is DWR (durable water repellent) coated, meaning it resists everything from drizzles to stains, and odors all the way to heavy rain and chilly wind. The 20D rip-stop outer nylon shell locks out any grit, stones, dirt, sand, or pet hair meaning you can use it outside without any worries.
- Blanket or Poncho - You Choose: Enjoy complete freedom of use, whether as an insulating down blanket or snuggly poncho. Premium snaps transform the blanket, freeing your hands to read, cook, chat by the fire, or just tuck up into a chat and look at the stars.
- Machine Washable & Dryer Safe: When you need to clean your blanket (which isn't very often), throw it in your washing machine on cold and then hang dry or put in your dryer on tumble no heat.