Last Update: November 7, 2021
- trusty trekking poles, made in italy: 7001 aluminum construction and super-strong locking system of fizan’s original compact poles. eva foam grip has a new ergonomic, cushioned design with a rounded plastic top for more comfortable under-palm feel
- hand straps: wider, smoother, and more pliable, which makes them more breathable and less likely to cause chafing. to ensure you’re ready for varying terrain, the poles come with a pair of durable, grippy tip covers and three sets of hiking baskets
- collapsible, adjustable & ultralight: the compact 3 is adjustable from 22.8 to 52 inches and weighs 5.6 ounces per pole. replaceable carbide tips for traction on dirt trails and metal-reinforced, rubber tip covers for rocky trails.
- why use trekking poles: ideal for anyone who wants to hike with greater speed and stability, trekking poles come in handy for rocky and uneven terrain, water crossings, steep ascents and descents.
- fizan: founded in 1947 by domenico fincati. since then, the company has become a leader in the market, widely known in europe for its alpine and nordic walking poles, and among the ultralight community for its compact series of trekking poles.
- Sport type: Outdoor Lifestyle