Last Update: October 10, 2021
- 1 PERSON TENT: If trekking or backpacking personal in the backcountry, you’ll need a quality one person tent to keep you protected from the elements. 210T Polyester rain fly&bathtub with PU 5000 coating is better in waterproof and firmer than you expected. Weatherproof material with factory-sealed seams keeps you dry and comfortable in all season&all weather conditions! You need an appropriate lightweight solo tent for backpacking!
- LIGHTWEIGHT: What factors should consider for the best 1 person tent? Weight and overall portability must be important factors to consider! This ultralight single person tent only weighs 3.7 lbs. Packed Size: 15''x5''x5'', easy to put in one’s backpack. Tent's size 7'3'' x 2'8''x 3', spacious room for a good sleep
- QUICK SETUP&COMPACT: A solo tent should be very easy to erect and takedown. Free-standing and two Aluminum poles design for lightweight hiking tent’s fast pitching. Easily setup by one person with no experience. This ultralight backpacking tent is compact and portable, also great for Hiking, Bikepacking, Kayaking, Mountaineering, Fishing or Car Camping
- EXTRAORDINARY DESIGN: Interior entire mesh walls designed to offer great ventilation, this ultralight hiking tent has D-shaped door and large vestibule on the side provide convenient enter&out and extra storage for your backpack or shoes
- WHAT YOU GET: 1 x carry bag,1 x inner tent,1 x flysheet,2 x Aluminum poles,4 x ropes,12 x Aluminum stakes,1 x pole emergency repair kit. Every product you purchased has a LIFETIME warranty in material and workmanship defects. We also offer a 100% risk-free satisfaction guarantee, if you aren’t satisfied with it we’ll be happy to refund