Last Update: October 14, 2021
- This well built internal frame backpack has features you're used to seeing on most higher priced packs. You'll be surprised by the quality and added features including pass through side pockets for storing tent poles, etc. Hydration ready (bladder not included) up to 3-Liters.
- Fully Adjustable:The Explorer4000 is fully adjustable in the torso, shoulders, chest and waist so you can get the perfect fit.
- Spacious main compartment and numerous pouches with large capacity.Special main pocket closing drawstring design, tight closure to prevent the items falling from the backpack.With one Interior Pouch for water bladder.Shoes separated storing pouch, preventing the items inside backpack to be dirty, convenient and practical.Two side pockets to carry more water bottles, And it meets size requirements for most airlines, enough room for 3 or 4 days trips.
- Adjustable Straps: adjust the tightness as you need, For tying up your pack or hanging sleeping bag, mat, hammock etc, Suitable for all people.
- An ergonomically designed aluminum internal frame and the suspension system allows gravity to more evenly disperse pressure and weight down throughout the back, keeping the head and torso aligned, and reducing 60% of the weight burden. The suspension system is adjustable to fit any user precise height, weight or body type.