Last Update: October 14, 2021
- ►ULTRALIGHT - The Bryce 1P comes in at a trail weight of only 2 lbs. 15 oz. (not including footprint and stakes)and minimum weight of just 2 lbs. 4 oz. (including footprint but not the tent body).
- ►FULLY-FEATURED - Where do we start; two-way inner and outer zippers, mesh pockets, back vent with kickstand, pole repair splint, 12 Y-stakes and Dyneema guy lines, taped seams, 5,000 mm silicon/PU waterproofing, basically everything you find in high end tents at a fraction of the price.
- ►FLEXIBLE - Use the included footprint, poles and fly to quickly set up a minimalist shelter. Perfect as a weight-saving alternative!
- ►DURABLE - We did not skimp on quality materials; 20D ripstop silnylon/PU fly, 40D ripstop silnylon/PU floor and footprint, 20D No-see-um mesh, and 7000-series aluminum alloy poles and stakes. This tent will last for countless adventures!
- ►LIFETIME WARRANTY - We're a US-based company that offers a lifetime warranty on all of our gear. If you have any problems with your tent, let us know and we'll do our best to help!