Last Update: October 14, 2021
- BRS Stove 3000T is extremely lightweight. It only weighs 26g. and extremely compact;comes in a little bright green pouch that is highly visible on almost any surface.
- BRS 3000T Stove Backpacking stove Powerful and efficient, generates 2700W; Boils water quickly, about 2 minutes 58 seconds to boil 1L water. Rated gas consumption is around 140g per hour. Typically and in ideal conditions it will boil 2 cups (500ml) of water using only 7 to 8 grams of fuel
- BRS ultralight stove stable, even flame; Smooth flame adjustment.Super easy. Just flip those pot support legs out and twist the stove on your canister. Tip: make sure the control valve is fully turned off before twisting the stove on.
- The camping stove is suitable for lightweight backpacking when weight and size are more important than some features. Rated gas consumption is around 140g per hour. Typically and in ideal conditions it will boil 2 cups (500ml) of water using only 7 to 8 grams of fuel.
- If you're looking for a functional, ultralight canister stove, this is your stove. BRS-3000T stove and 110g canister can be nested into 750ml Pot perfectly. Ideal for backpackers. (package list: 1*BRS-3000T Stove+1* Pouch+1*O-Ring)