Last Update: November 7, 2021
- CRAZY LIGHT TECHNICAL COMFORT - Joining our award winning Platinum line of Crazylight tents, the Tiger Wall Platinum offers two doors and two vestibules for fast and light trial missions where every inch of space counts. The dry-entry door design featuring storm flaps on exterior zippers keeps the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit. The crazy light, durable materials and construction will ensure you’ll want to get outside on your favorite trails all season long.
- ROOMY AND STRONG - DAC poles create a strong structure that is light and spacious; the single-pole architecture makes set up and take down a breeze; Structured foot-end corners create more usable space between your feet and the tent wall; Velcro tabs connect fly to the pole structure providing the perfect pitch and stability
- FULL FEATURED - The Tiger Wall tent has an oversized ceiling pocket and two interior mesh pockets that provide great storage space; Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices; The low vent feature on the vestibule doors allows the option for more air flow while still providing vestibule coverage; Double sliders on the vestibule zippers allows for venting from the top or bottom
- READY TO PITCH AND PACKABLE - All Big Agnes tents come ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly; Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners make your tent easily visible at night; Color-coded webbing and buckles make set up easy; All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's); Trail weight is 2 lb 6 oz and packs down to 19 x 5.5 inches
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Includes 8 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes; multiple interior loops included for use with gear lofts or for attaching other accessories - fits Triangle, Large Trapezoid and Large Wall gear lofts - sold separately; To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately