| Amazon ||$356.51|| Usually ships within 6 to 10 days.|| $356.51 || Buy |
Last Update: October 10, 2021
- DELUXE COMFORT – Completely redesigned from the inside out, our three-season Insulated Q-Core Deluxe provides the ultimate sleep experience when comfort and performance is the priority. I-Beam construction reduces pack weight and provides consistent stability with an ultra-comfortable, super-quiet quilted two-way stretch top for a cushioned pillow-soft sleeping surface. Larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad.
- TOASTY WARM – R Value of 4.3; Three-Season - PrimaLoft Silver insulation works with a heat reflective barrier to trap body heat and reflect it back, so you stay comfortable as the temperatures drop. Sleeping on frozen ground? Increase thermal insulation by adding the Big Agnes 3rd Degree Foam Pad.
- LIGHT & DEPENDABLE – These pads are built with a quilted top and a lightweight nylon-spandex fabric for a soft-touch sleeping surface. The bottom is built of durable, double rip-stop fabric with aviation grade TPU lamination adding extra durability. Despite their amazing comfort, these pads are still remarkably light - the Regular 20” x 72” weighs 25 oz. and packs to 4.5” x 8.5”
- EASY TO INFLATE - High volume valves with micro adjustments make for fast inflation/deflation and easy fine tuning to your preferred firmness. A pad inflation sack is included. Protective storage sack, replacement valve seal and 3M patches also included with your pad.
- WHAT IS AN R-VALUE? - An R-Value indicates a sleeping pad's ability to resist heat loss. Unlike temperature ratings, R-Values are standard across all pads and are assigned based on quantitative testing designed to give you a better idea of how warm a pad truly is. The higher the rating, the warmer the pad.