Last Update: October 10, 2021
- PERFECT FOR ACTIVE SLEEPERS - Echo Park Series synthetic bags are cut tall and wide for those who like a little more room to move around at night, or for campers of a larger stature who want a bag that sleeps just right. The Park bags’ unique quilt-like construction turns your bag into a backcountry bed so comfortable, you won’t want to go home!
- CRAZY COMFORT – The Echo Park Sleeping Bag with Flex Pad Sleeve attaches to your pad just like a fitted bed sheet, creating a single, integrated sleep system to keep you and your bag on your pad all night. The pad sleeve accommodates multiple pad widths. Choose from a 25-30” wide x 78” long pad (sold separately).
- OPTIONS! – The unique construction of the Echo Park series makes your bag feel more like your bed at home. Use the zip-off option to create a comforter OR turn it into a mummy bag using the Park Series Wedgie (sold separately). All Park Series Bags mate together easily, so zipper up with your partner. Top and bottom zips allow for maximum venting.
- COZY AND WARM – Use the top corner hand pockets to wrap the bag around your shoulders like you do with your comforter at home. The Free Range Hood design gives you room to lift your head while still snuggled up. Un-cinch the hood with one hand with the low-profile cord lock. Keep your pillow tucked in tight all night in the Pillow Barn. The no-draft collar, wedge, and zipper keep the cold out no matter what.
- INSULATION – Insulated with FireLine MAX Synthetic Insulation. Lightweight nylon rip-stop shell with water repellent finish combined with a soft, cozy, and quiet cotton/polyester lining. Refer to product images for specifications.