Last Update: October 9, 2021
- The NEW Diamond Park Series down bags feature the Flex Pad Sleeve to accommodate both 25 and 30-inch wide pads. Cut tall and wide for those who like a little more room to move around at night, or for campers of a larger stature who want a bag that sleeps just right. Ideal for base camps, car camping or an overnight on your friend’s floor, this is your go-to bag for a good night’s sleep.
- CRAZY COMFORT – The Diamond Park Wide Long Bag with Flex Pad Sleeve featuring stretch construction attaches to your pad just like a fitted bed sheet, creating a single, integrated sleep system to keep you and your bag on your pad all night. The pad sleeve accommodates multiple pad widths. Choose from a 20-30” wide x 78” long pad (sold separately).
- OPTIONS! – The unique quilt-like construction turns your bag into a backcountry bed PLUS use the zip-off option to create a comforter OR turn the bag into a mummy bag by using with the Park Series Wedgie. All Park Series Bags mate together easily so zipper up with your partner. Top and bottom zippers also allow for maximum venting.
- COZY AND WARM – Use the top corner hand pockets to wrap the bag around your shoulders like you do with your comforter at home. The Free Range Hood design gives you the freedom to lift your head while snuggled in the hood. The low-profile cord lock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand. Keep your pillow tucked in tight all night in the Pillow Barn. And the No-draft collar, no-draft wedge, and no-draft zipper will ensure you keep the drafts out no matter what.
- TECHNICAL, LIGHT, PACKABLE – Insulated with 600-fill DownTek that repels water while maintaining insulating value. Compartmentalized, horizontal baffled construction prevents down shifting. Lightweight nylon rip-stop shell with water repellent finish combined with a soft, cozy, and quiet Polyester Taffeta lining creates the perfect balance of durable, light, and comfortable packability. 4 lb. 3 oz. and packs down to 9.5 x 9 inches.