Last Update: October 9, 2021
- The meaning of "V", "GV" and "GTX" in the Asolo style names: V stands for a Vibram outsole, GV stands for Gore-Tex lining with a Vibram outsole, and GTX is for a GORE-TEX® lining.
- Ideal choice for light hikers and trekkers who demand lightweight and comfort with a snappy design.
- Duo Asoflex midsole in which two elements are melted together to improve comfort and performance. The first element, constructed of a stiff material benefits anti pronation, anti supination and anti torsion. The second element, constructed with a softer material offers shock absorption while walking.
- Water resistant suede and Cordura® uppers.
- GORE-TEX® liners for waterproof yet breathable boots. Outsole is a combination of bi-density rubber bottom for cushion and traction. Shoe weighs 1.52lbs (690gr). You may also like this Camelbak Rim Runner™ 2010 bag Measurements: Weight: 1 lb 10 oz Shaft: 5 3⁄4 in Product measurements were taken using size US Men's 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.