Last Update: October 14, 2021
- This is a Waterproof & Lightweight Backpacking Tent – This tent is made of 3000MM waterproof PU-Coated 210D oxford groundsheet, 2000MM waterproof PU-Coated 190T polyester fabric roof, 190T polyester breathable inner wall with large B3 no-see-um mesh wall. Heats sealed seams in the connection area prevent from leaking water, keep you dry inside. Using 7.9mm 7001 aluminum pole, tent total weight only 5.7lbs, super lightweight, easy to carry.
- This is a 2 person Tents with 2 Vestibules – This tent has vestibules on both side that provide extra storage space for your camping gears. Tent’s floor area: 33 ft, vestibule area: 8 ft, Tent Length: 86.6in/7.2ft, Width: 55.1 in/4.6ft, Height: 47.2 in/3.9ft. Spacious enough to accommodate up to two people, perfect for couples or single person with camping gears.
- This is a Ventilation Tent with 2 Doors & 2 Top Vents – This tent conveniently built with 2 d-shape doors for easy access and enable direct air circulation when open both of them. The inner tent wall is consisted of breathable material under part and B3 mesh upper part, has a large mesh window on the doors, provide much better ventilation. Has two top vents on the outer rainfly, enhances breathability and comfort, reducing condensation.
- This is an Easy Setup Tent with Automatic Setup Pole - There’s no assemble frustration with this backpacking tent. Special pre-attached automatic setup aluminum pole, durable clips on the inner tent, help you set up or take down the tent in less than 2 minutes. Freestanding allows the tent to be moved and relocated without having to disassemble, Easy to use.
- This is a Double Layer Tent for Multi-function - This backpacking tent consists of: inner tent and outer rainfly. Inner and out layer superpose together as a weatherproof backpacking camping tent for windy or rainy days. Inner layer also can be used alone as a ventilated tent. Outer layer also can be used alone as a sunshade. It available for multi-occasion such as backpacking, hiking, expeditions, fishing, kayaking, camping, motorcycle, or bikepacking, etc.